hmm...Ah! Here is an updated list of my cd mix in progress. Have not yet made it into a cd, I want at least 16 songs.
Dayvan Cowboy by Boards of Canada
Desert Rain by Edward Maya
Icarus from Deus Ex Human Revolution Soundtrack
Interstellar by Groove Addicts
Heart of Courage by Two Steps From Hell
I Don't Want This Night To End by Luke Bryan
It's My Life by Bon Jovi
Knee Deep by Zac Brown Band
Savin' Me by Nickelback
Serenata by Immediate Music
The Normandy Reborn from Mass Effect 2 soundtrack
United We Stand Divided We Fall by Two Steps From Hell
Hallelujah the Watchmen version
Not as many as I want, which is why I want suggestions on what I should add. Keep in mind that just because you suggest it, does not mean that I have to add it.
Also I will be attending Naka Kon (anime convention) in Kansas City on Feb 10-12. I will be cosplaying as Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly. Reasons are Nathan Fillion is one of my favorite actors once I discovered Firefly.
This is my goal:

No comments:
Post a Comment