Monday, November 21, 2011

Music

So...here is youtube videos of awesome songs from Two Steps From Hell and other artists that get my adrenaline and emotions running. Planning on making a new mix CD with songs that I can tolerate (and still love) time and time again. My first CD, half of the songs are good but...listening to them again and again...no. Whenever I make a music video I put so much effort into every single phrase and beat of the song that I listen the same 3 seconds of a song 20 times to get it just right. At the end of it I just do not want to hear it again. I become sick of it. So part of the reason for this entry is to collect my music in one place. The other reason is to share with other people that like symphonic pieces like me.

fast tempo, beautiful energetic song

slow, powerful song

slow, dark, powerful piece

not my usual, but, if you give it a chance, can be very relaxing.

emotionally charged music

No comments:

Post a Comment